Are you tired of constantly struggling to escape the frigid cold that comes knocking on your front door? At SoCal Heating and Air Conditioning, we understand how annoying it is to have to huddle under blankets to try stay warm. Are you looking for a quality furnace brand? If so, we recommend Day and Night oil furnace in Chino, Covina & Norco, CA.
What Are The Advantages Of Installing An Oil Furnace In Your Home
Not many homeowners are aware of the fact that there are two different types of furnaces, which you can invest into. We are talking about oil based furnaces, and gas based furnaces. However, we will focus solely on the benefits of an oil furnace in this particular post.
- An oil furnace is far less likely to combust under pressure. A gas furnace, on the other hand, is known for exploding when put under excess pressure.
- If you are looking for a furnace with long-lasting performance, an oil furnace is what you need. After all oil furnaces have an estimated lifespan of up to 40-years. Whereas gas furnaces are only expected to last up to 14-years.
Day And Night Oil Furnace In Chino, Covina & Norco, CA – Constant Comfort Series
Are you on the search for a unit that you can trust. Something that will not only last for years to come, but also provide top-notch performance, and results? If this seems to be on point – we advise that you look into the Day and Night constant comfort series.
- Top of the range Day and Night oil furnace in Chino, Covina & Norco, CA.
- Excellent heating efficiency ratings of up to 86.8%
- Designed with the variable-speed operation for consistent even temperature control.
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty.
- 10-year no hassle limited replacement warranty.
Day And Night Oil Furnace _ The Performance Series
Perhaps you are trying to replace your former furnace. If your furnace investment is unforeseen, it can be tight on your budget. SoCal Heating and Air Conditioning would like to offer our help through lucrative financing plans. Otherwise, this particular series combines the best possible performance with affordability.
- Designed for durable, long-term performance.
- Competitive heating efficiency rating of up to 86.2%
- 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty.
Would you like to find out more about these furnaces in Chino, Covina & Norco, CA? Would you like to get an expert contractor to help you install your brand new furnace? SoCal Heating and Air Conditioning is here to help you. All you need to do is visit our Contact Us page. Otherwise, feel free to phone our friendly support staff at 909-902-6090.